The Omaha Film Festival is partnering with the Omaha Public School Career Center for this awesome filmmaking challenge designed specifically for area high school students!
The 7-7-7 Challenge gives high school teams an opportunity to create a seven minute film in seven days that meets seven established challenges.
Starting on April 21st between 6:30pm and 8:00pm in the TAC Boardroom at the Career Center on 3215 Cuming Street, you’ll be given your challenges, then you’ll have seven days to complete your film!
1. Incorporate Color Theme in a Scene (Variable Drawing) – White/Yellow/Red/Green/Blue/Black
2. Prop (Same for All)
3. Line of Dialog (Same for All)
4. Genre (Variable Drawing) – Thriller/Romance/Comedy/Drama/Action
5. Must have Conflict (Same for All)
6. Must have Minimum 3 Scene Changes (Same for All)
7. Incorporate the #7 Somehow in a Scene (Same for All)
Registration will be $15 per team if registered by 4/14 or $20 per team when you pick up your packet on the 21st.
All qualifying finished films will screen at the Durham Museum Theatre on Tuesday, May 2nd from 6:30pm – 9:00pm and will feature a Q&A with all of the filmmakers!
Prizes will be given to
1st Runner Up
2nd Runner Up
Most Creative Use of Required Prop
Most Creative Use of Required Line of Dialog
Most Creative Use of Incorporating the #7